Skip to main content
- Forcible entry, unauthorized entry, conspiracy or attempt at such entry into any building, student room, structure, facility or roof thereof, will most likely result in suspension.
- Unauthorized entry to or use of University grounds is likely to result in disciplinary probation and other disciplinary measures.
- Entry or attempted entry of any University residence hall after closing for breaks or after the scheduled visitation hours, except by residents of the hall through appropriately designated door, will result in fines, loss of campus residency, or suspension.
- Propping open or otherwise tampering with any door in an attempt to defeat the closing or locking mechanism, or attempts to circumvent the security of doors may result in a $300.00 fine, disciplinary room change, restitution, and/or the loss of campus residency.
- All community members are expected to use doors designated as “Exit Only” and ”Emergency Exit Only” for only these purposes. Opening ‘exit only’ doors to provide access will be considered a violation of the Code.
- Tampering with, in any way, a Wildcard access reader or supporting equip- ment, (door latches, wiring, alarms and/or security boxes) will result in disci- plinary action up to and including suspension, the loss of campus residency, required community service, fines and/or responsibility for restitution.
- The use of opposite gender bath and/or shower rooms is prohibited.