Skip to main content
- The Office of University Information Technologies (UNIT) maintains a variety of policies governing the use of University computing and communication resources. Every member of the University community is bound by them and is expected to be thoroughly familiar with them. Students in violation of these policies will be subject to the full range of disciplinary sanctions, up to and including expulsion. See “Computing Policies” in the Student Handbook.
- Misuse of IT systems may include but is not limited to:
- Unauthorized entry into a voice/email mailbox; or
- Unauthorized use of another individual's username or password; or
- Use of University telephone/email/internet to send abusive, harassing or obscene messages may result in disciplinary probation plus other disciplinary measures, up to and including suspension.