The following are violations of this Code:
- Intentionally inflicting, attempting to inflict, or conspiring to inflict mental harm upon any person; or
- Taking any action for the purpose of inflicting mental harm; or
- Taking any reckless, but not accidental, action which could result in mental harm to any person; or
- Causing a person to believe that the offender may cause mental or bodily harm; or
- Any act which demeans, degrades, or disgraces any person.
Sanctions may range from disciplinary probation plus other disciplinary measures, up to and including expulsion.